Monday, January 10, 2011

Writings from the Hotel California Sebastian Fl.

Not into doing a blog tonight.  So instead some poetry from the new book.  Thinking of a lot of things and writing.


Last night’s quiet waning moon
Sets softly into the boughs of the tree
Outside my door
Venus nestled brightly to her right side
The beauty of the sea wind
Touches the leaves tenderly
And the night sounds about me
Speak of peace, harmony, and tranquility
In the dying moments of this day

And ,,,,,,
 a love poem in the style of Pablo Neruda 


The day was a thin red line
A hint of fire
Where the sea meets the black of night
Standing in the silence
Listening to the beating of my heart
Watching the world in its daily rebirth
My thoughts are of you
And the beginnings of love
That stir in my heart
My thoughts are of your tender touch
Of your voice that I yearn to hear
Of your soul that speaks softly to me
I pause to wonder and to wish
And I look into my heart in the gathering light
Hoping that these feelings
Will never end

No comments:

Post a Comment